bet365 News Team
Updated: Oct 05 2023 07:32
Published: Sep 27 2023 20:57
September 28, 2023 – bet365 announced today that it has officially commenced sports betting operations in Kentucky. In partnership with Sandy’s Gaming and Racing, Kentucky becomes the sixth state of bet365’s expansion in the United States, which already includes Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, Iowa and Colorado.
“We are incredibly excited to officially launch in the great state of Kentucky!” said a bet365 spokesman. “Now Kentuckians can take advantage of our epic Bet Boosts, the fastest Live In-Game product and best Same Game Parlay experience and see first-hand why the bet365 experience is Never Ordinary.”
Thirty days ago, customers in Kentucky began the registration and deposit process. Today, they can finally activate their accounts, and new/eligible bet365 customers aged 18+ will be able to claim our New Customer Offer: Bet $1 Get $365 in Bonus Bets! T&C’s apply.
Check out more details below about what new players can expect from bet365:
- Fantastic site features, including Same Game Parlay*, Cash Out* and Edit Bet*.
- Great offers on a wide range of sports including Early Payouts* on MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL and NCAAB.
- Live Streaming on over 780,000 events.*
- An extensive range of pre and Live In-Game props on all major sporting events.
- Bet Boosts* and Super Boosts* on a wide range of sports, and Same Game Parlay Profit Boosts*.
* Eligibility, restrictions and T&C’s apply. See our bet365 extra promotions and site features pages for full information and terms.
Bet $1 Get $365 in Bonus Bets Significant Terms and Conditions
- A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. The deposit must be made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer.
- Place qualifying bets of $1 or more to get $365 in Bonus Bets. Your qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards releasing your Bonus Bets.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or Live In Game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active wager will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new wager on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, event-specific Bonus Bets placed by selecting ‘Use Bonus Bet’ from the bet slip, Live In Game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action do not count.
- Your Bonus Bets are non-withdrawable and the Bonus Bets wager is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Bonus Bets placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bonus Bets cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bonus Bets will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
See Full Terms and Conditions here
At bet365, we don’t do ordinary. We believe every sport should be epic. That’s why we offer an ‘In-Game’ experience which covers over 78 sports and over 780,000 live streams to 90 million customers worldwide. Our online betting brand is powered by a world-class proprietary product and over 7,000 employees across the globe.
Cultural and linguistic zones around the globe are serviced using geo-specific content and 22 different languages to enhance the customer experience, which is further improved through the offering of 26 different deposit currencies and 50 payment methods.
bet365 has a range of useful tools to help you stay in control of your gambling that can be found at https://responsiblegaming.ky.bet365.com/us
18+, Terms and Conditions Apply, registration required.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.