The Cheltenham Festival is here – get involved in our #FestivalFour competition!
As the greatest show on turf gets underway, test your horse racing knowledge – there's £50 in Bet Credits up for grabs!
Keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook channels during the Festival as we’ll be asking you to predict how many of the selected horses will win their respective races on the given day.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply give us your answer using the #FestivalFour hash-tag. All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Keep up to date with the Cheltenham action with our live blog.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow/like @bet365 on Twitter/Facebook.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries require the #FestivalFour hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Entries must be made before the first race of each day to be valid.
- The competition is settled on the official race results.
- Non-runners will be classed as a losing selection for competition purposes.
- One winner will be picked from all correct entries via a random draw to win £50 in Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits can be used on any sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter account to submit more than one entry for a question.