bet365 is excited to announce that the world’s favourite online sports betting brand has launched in Colorado, its second US state.
New and eligible customers in the Centennial State will find thousands of betting events and hundreds of In-Play markets ready for them at http://www.co.bet365.com/. They’ll also be able to take advantage of bet365’s market leading new customer offer. The Bet $1 & Get $200 in Free Bets* new customer offer has proved popular with bet365 customers in New Jersey and we’re confident that new players in Colorado will enjoy it just as much.
*TandCs Apply – see below for significant terms and conditions.
The launch is perfectly timed for football fans, with the new NFL season just around the corner.
Russell Wilson will lead his new-look Denver Broncos team in the first Monday Night Football game of the 2022-23 season, and will need little introduction to the opponents at Lumen Field. Wilson was traded to the Broncos from the Seahawks, earlier this off-season for Drew Lock, Noah Fant, Shelby Harris, and a number of draft picks. It’s sure to be a thrilling season opener and a great first weekend of betting action in Colorado.
co.bet365.com is not just designed for football fans though. Early Payout Offers, Parlay Bonuses and Bet Boosts are available across a variety of sports, alongside product features such as cash out and live streaming.
A bet365 spokesperson said: "We’re delighted to announce that the world’s favourite online sports betting brand will now be available to sports fans in Colorado. The season opening NFL weekend will provide new and eligible customers with the opportunity to experience bet365’s market leading In-Play product as well as enjoying our unrivalled New Customer Offer."
bet365 is the world’s largest online sports betting company with annual sportsbook revenues of almost $4 billion and over 6,000 employees around the globe.
On its world-class proprietary product, bet365 offers the industry’s widest range of ‘in-play’ sports betting events with over 75 sports covered and over 600,000 events being live video-streamed annually to 80 million registered customers from over 160 countries across the world.
Cultural and linguistic zones around the globe are serviced using geo-specific content and 21 different languages to enhance the customer experience, which is further improved through the offering of 23 different deposit currencies and 50 payment methods.
The bet365 brand is licensed in the UK, Malta, Gibraltar, Buenos Aires City, Buenos Aires Province, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, the Northern Territory of Australia, Ontario, Spain, Sweden, and operates under a transactional waiver in the state of New Jersey.
bet365 has extensive experience working with local licensing, regulatory and reporting requirements across its global footprint and pays substantial duties and license fees in each of those jurisdictions. bet365 is recognized as an industry leader and has is regularly recognized as the winner of industry awards, including the eGaming Review Operator of the Year and Sports Betting Operator of the Year.
bet365 has a range of useful tools to help you stay in control of your gambling that can be found at responsiblegaming.co.bet365.com/us. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-522-4700.
• Available to new customers only. A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. You must claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account. Once released, your Free Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• Place qualifying bets of $1 or more to get $200 in Free Bet Credits. Your qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards releasing your Free Bet Credits.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
• Only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or Live In Game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
• Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active wager will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new wager on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Free Bets, Live In Game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
• Your Free Bet Credits are non-withdrawable and the Free Bet Credits wager is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Free Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Free Bet Credits cannot be used on certain offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Free Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.