If you like the official bet365 page on Facebook or follow @bet365_aus on Twitter, for a chance to win the cash prize all you need to do is predict the runner, of all the runners in all the selected races at the selected meet/s, that will come first in its race and pay the biggest (longest) price of all the other winners from the selected races at that meet/s. If you are entering via Twitter, make sure you include the following hashtag in your reply - #Roughie365.
For example, for the competition that relates to the meeting at Rosehill on Saturday 19 March 2022, you can enter by replying to the competition tweet (if entering via Twitter) or commenting on the competition post (if entering via Facebook) with, for example: “@bet365_aus, I think Revolutionary Miss will be the longest price winner. #Roughie365”.
The entrant/s to correctly predict the longest price winner from the selected races on each channel will share in $50 (ie $50 for Facebook entrants and $50 for Twitter entrants, capped at a maximum of two winners per channel). We will use the bet365 prices listed in the Results page on the www.bet365.com.au website to judge this competition.
For each channel, the first competition will begin with a $50 cash prize and if no entrant correctly predicts the longest price winner of the day for the selected meet/s, the cash prize will rise by $50 for the next competition until there is a winning entrant.
T & Cs apply.
See T & Cs for more details.
Good luck during the autumn carnival!
Autumn Racing Carnival cash giveaway T & Cs:
1. The promotion is open to Australian residents only.
2. You are not required to have a bet365 account to enter, but entry is only open to you if you follow @bet365_aus on Twitter or like the official bet365aus Facebook page and comply with the remainder of these T & Cs.
3. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and must provide identification to bet365’s reasonable satisfaction to collect a prize.
4. Employees, previous employees, directors or contractors of bet365 and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
5. The promotion period will comprise of six separate competition periods from Wednesday 16 March until Saturday 16 April (the promotion period).
6. During the promotion period a new competition will begin on designated days before the selected meetings as outlined below.
7. The relevant competition is open, and entries open, when bet365 posts a competition tweet/post, at the start times outlined below. A competition tweet or post includes an invite to enter the competition and a link to these T & Cs. The competition closes five minutes before the start time of the first selected race of the selected meet/s.
8. The competitions, along with the selected meet/s for each competition and the opening times and closing times for each competition are listed below. Times for the competitions are in AEDT unless stated otherwise.
A. Rosehill, Saturday 19 March, 2022
4pm Wednesday 16 March, 2022 – X.XXpm Saturday 19 March, 2022
B. Rosehill, Saturday 26 March, 2022
4pm Wednesday 23 March, 2022 – X.XXpm Saturday 26 March, 2022
C. Randwick, Saturday 2 April, 2022
4pm Wednesday 30 March, 2022 – X.XXpm Saturday 2 April, 2022
D. Randwick, Saturday 9 April, 2022
4pm AEST Wednesday 6 April, 2022 – X.XXpm AEST Saturday 9 April, 2022
E. Randwick, Saturday 16 April, 2022
4pm AEST Wednesday 13 April, 2022 – X.XXpm AEST Saturday 16 April, 2022
9. To win, entrants must correctly predict the longest price winner of the selected races for the selected meets(s), subject always to the dead-heat rule and the remainder of these T & Cs and must reply to the competition post/tweet with this prediction. On Twitter, the entrant must also include - #Roughie365 in their entry. Entrants must also comply with the remainder of these T & Cs to the full satisfaction of bet365.
10. We will use the bet365 prices listed in the Results page on www.bet365.com.au to judge this competition. To be clear, the prices determined by bet365 shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the prices. Prices from any other source are not relevant to this competition.
11. To be clear, only the runners that come first are relevant to the competition. Place getters are irrelevant.
12. Dead-heat rule: If more than one person correctly predicts the longest price winner for the selected races in the relevant competition on a particular channel, the cash prize will be split evenly between a maximum of two entrants (i.e. each of the two winning entrants will receive ½ the prize). If more than two entrants pick the longest price winner of the selected race(s), the cash prize will be split equally between the two entrants who entered first with the correct prediction.
13. bet365 will rely on the times provided by Twitter and Facebook which can be seen by bet365 when it is logged in to Twitter and Facebook.
14. If the prize is won on a particular channel, the next competition period for the next selected race(s) will begin with a prize of $50 for entrants via that channel. If no entrants correctly predict the longest price winner of the day for the selected meets(s) on a particular channel, the cash prize will increase by $50 for the next competition period for entrants via that channel.
15. The total maximum prize available across the promotional period is $250 on Facebook and $250 on Twitter.
16. If throughout the entire promotion period, no entrant via a particular channel has correctly predicted the longest price winner in any of the selected meet/s, the carry-over prize for that particular channel will be awarded to the first entrant to predict correctly the second longest price winner of the final selected races and if no entrant correctly predicted the second longest price winner of the final selected races then the first entrant that correctly predicted the third longest price winner of the final selected races will be awarded the carry-on prize and so forth until the prize is awarded. The total possible prize that can be won by that entrant is $250 on that channel (dead-heat rule applies).
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. Each person may enter once via Twitter and once via Facebook per competition.
19. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the closing time for the relevant competition period and must respond within another 48 hours of receiving this notice or the prize will be forfeited.
20. The prize will be deposited into a nominated bank account, or a cheque will be sent in the mail, at the prize recipient’s election.
21. In the event a winner does not accept their prize or cannot be contacted or their identity cannot be verified to the satisfaction of bet365, the prize will be forfeited by that winner.
22. bet365 reserves the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at its own discretion e.g. if a single user is suspected of creating multiple Twitter accounts to enter competitions or posts multiple entries in the same competition period.
23. Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by @bet365_aus, we cannot see posts from protected accounts.
24. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
25. bet365’s decision is final.