Get involved in our Social Media #USPGA365 golf competition – there’s £50 in Bet Credits up for grabs during the 2023 PGA Championship.
Keep your eyes on our channels as we ask you to predict how many of the selected players will finish in the top 10 at Oak Hill.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply reply with your answer and make sure to include the #USPGA365 hash-tag. All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Example entry: "@bet365 Two of the players finish in the top 10 #USPGA365.”
Terms and Conditions:
- In the event of a dead-heat, any player that finishes T10 or higher will be deemed as finishing in the top 10.
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow/like @bet365 on Twitter/Facebook.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries require the #USPGA365 hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Entries must be made before the first tee-off of the event.
- The competition is settled on the official result after all the event has finished.
- One winner will be picked from all correct entries via a random draw to win £50 in Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits can be used on any sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter account to submit more than one entry for a question.