As part of Safer Gambling Week, we would like to remind all customers of the tools available to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience with bet365.
bet365 is committed to Safer Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly.
There are a range of options available to help you manage your gambling activity:
• Deposit Limits - You can manage the amount of money that you are able to deposit into your account over a 24 hour, seven day or 30 day period.
• Account History - Keep track of your activity by accessing a history of your transactions, deposits and withdrawals as well as your Win/Loss history.
• Budget Calculator - Create a monthly budget using our Budget Calculator which takes into account your income, outgoings and gambling spend.
• Reality Checks - To help you manage the amount of time you spend playing at bet365, you can set up alerts which pop up as a reminder when you have been logged in for your specified period of time.
• Time-Out - If you want to take a short break from betting and gaming with us, you can do so by taking a Time-Out for a specified period of 24 hours, 48 hours, seven days or 30 days. You can also set a Custom Time-Out Period on a one-off or recurring basis. For example, you can apply a Time-Out to start on Monday 09:00 until Friday 17:30.
• Self-Assessment - If you are concerned that gambling has become a problem for you, it may help to complete our Self-Assessment.
• Self-Exclusion - If you want to prevent yourself from gambling for a longer period of time you should use our Self-Exclusion option.
• Website Blocking - You can monitor or restrict access to gambling sites with software such as GamBlock or Betfilter.
For further information or to view independent resources that are available to provide free and confidential advice, please visit the Safer Gambling section of our website.
Alternatively, you can call the National Gambling Helpline for free on 0808 8020 133.