Get involved in our Social Media #MMA365 competition – there’s £50 in Bet Credits up for grabs ahead of UFC 295!
Keep your eyes on our channels as we ask who wins the interim heavyweight title fight between Sergei Pavlovich and Tom Aspinall.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply reply with your answer and make sure to include the #MMA365 hash-tag. All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Example entry: "@bet365 Tom Aspinall #MMA365.”
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow/like bet365 on X/Facebook.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries require the #MMA365 hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Entries must be made before the co-main event takes place at UFC 295.
- One winner will be picked from all correct entries via a random draw to win £50 in Bet Credits.
- In the event of a draw or no contest, all entries will be added to the random prize draw.
- Bet Credits can be used on any sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Please ensure that your reply can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one X/Facebook account to submit more than one entry for a question.