bet365 News Team
Updated: 06 Jul 23 15:33
Published: 07 Mar 23 23:02
Get involved in our Genesis Scottish Open Giveaway!
We are giving away two VIP tickets to the Genesis Scottish Open on Saturday 15th July.
For a chance to win, simply LIKE this post and make sure you’re following @bet365. All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow bet365 on Twitter.
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK or Ireland only.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries must like the competition post to participate.
- Winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Genesis Scottish Open on Saturday 15th July 2023. This does not include any transport or accommodation. The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value.
- VIP tickets include:
- Official premium experience ticket with access to the course and Green on 18.
- Access to the greenside terrace overlooking the 18th
- Private tables for groups of 10, smaller groups sizes will be shared
- Morning coffee and breakfast
- 3-course lunch menu served with selected drinks
- Full bar serving complimentary drinks throughout the day.
- Afternoon food offering.
- Reserved VIP Parking
- Winner will be picked from the correct entries via a random draw.
- Winner will be contacted by direct message through Twitter.
- Please ensure that your entry can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter account to submit more than one entry for a question.
- All entries must be submitted before the competition closes at 12:00pm on Monday 10th July 2023.
- bet365 shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered in connection with accepting or using the prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this promotion you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.