Get involved in our #Checkout365 darts competition – there’s £50 in Bet Credits up for grabs each time!
Keep your eyes on our social media channels as we ask you to predict who hits the highest checkout in selected darts matches.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply reply with your answer and make sure to include the #Checkout365 hash-tag. All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Example entry: "@bet365 Gerwyn Price will hit the highest checkout #Checkout365."
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow/like @bet365 on Twitter/Facebook.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- If the highest checkout is tied, we will select a winner for each player.
- Entries require the #Checkout365 hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Entries must be made before the first serve of the selected match to be valid.
- The competition is settled on the official result after the selected match has been completed.
- One winner will be picked from all correct entries via a random draw to win £50 in Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits can be used on any sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter account to submit more than one entry for a question.